Exmoor Sock 4 ply 50g skeins 200 meters
I am so excited to have John Arbon's Exmoor Sock here at Unwind and Knit. I know you have been looking forward to it being here too!
John Arbon's Exmoor Sock yarn enhances the durable character and bounce of the fiber from their local Exmoor Blueface sheep – a cross breed of the Exmoor Horn (full bodied and hard-wearing) and the Bluefaced Leicester (renowned for its softness and luster). They’ve added naturally dark browny-black Devon Zwartbles giving extra bounce and a subtle fleck of color, plus Falklands Corriedale to enhance softness and stitch definition and a hint of nylon for durability.
The new Exmoor Sock yarn not only celebrates Exmoor, but is designed to be perfect for socks, whilst still having the versatility to suit garments and accessories that relish a hard wearing, machine washable yarn. If you fancy stripes or colorwork, Exmoor Sock is available in handy 50g skeins.
- Blend: 60% Exmoor Blueface* / 20% Corriedale* / 10% Zwartbles / 10% nylon
- Weight: 4-ply / fingering / sock
- Yardage: approx 218/50 skein
- Gauge: 36 sts x 44 rows per 4"
- Needle: 2.25 mm
- Care: Machine wash on a wool cycle with mild detergent. *superwash treated wool.